[Refer rule 11(1)]
Application form for Licence as manufacturer under the Legal Meterology Act,2009
Key points to be remembered while submitting the application form
- The applicant having place of business in Delhi area can only Apply!
- Online Fees For Manufacturer Rs. 500/-, Repairer Rs. 100/-, Dealer Rs. 100/-, Importers Rs. 500/-, Packers Rs.500/-.
All document should be self attested and uploaded in pdf file. The size of the pdf file should not be more than 2 MB.
If your file is more than 2 MB please reduce pdf file size through this link Click Here to reduce pdf file size.
- Passport size photograph should be uploaded in .jpg format only.
- Combine Multiple JPG files into one JPG file
Mandatory Documents to be uploaded
- Proof of legal title of the premises, attested copy of the sale deed/allotment letter, property tax reciept.
- Rent receipt/Rent Agreement/NOC from the owner.
- list of tools and testing equipments with verification certificate (if applicable).
- Copy regarding constitution of the firm.
- M.C.L. / Original Lal Dora Certificate / Industrial Area.
- List of skilled/unskilled workers with their names and address.
- Modal approval received from GOI.
- Passport size photograph (all Directors/all Partners/Proprietor) through this link Combine Multiple JPG files into one JPG file
Guidelines For The Grant Of Manufacturer Licence
After submitting the complete application by the applicant along with the requisite fee, the concerned LMO of the concerned Zone visits the premises of the applicant and if the functioning of the firm found as per guidelines of the department, he recommends the application for granting the license / registration to the competent authority through the concerned Zonal officer. Thereafter the competent authority after scrutinizing grants its approval / rejection. On grant of license, automatic SMS alert and e-mail is sent to the applicant on registered mobile number. Applicant can print license / registration certificate digitally signed by the competent authority online.