LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FOR
RENEWAL OF LICENSE FOR TOUR OPERATOR.
Key points to be remembered while submitting the Application Form
- Application Form shall be submitted online with correct information and complete documents because the information filled will be auto-generated/reflected in your final Digital Registration Certificate.
- The e-mail address of the applicant should be correctly filled as all communication would be done on the said e-mail address only.
- License Fee for Renewal: Rs. 5000/- (Non-Refundable).
- Payment of License Fee to be done online.
- Physical inspection of the premises would be carried out only after the submission of all mandatory documents i.e. when the application is complete in all respect.
- The status of your application can be checked by clicking “Track Your Application” window on this portal.
- The department has started digital delivery of service under this scheme and application once approved, the digitally signed License and Order can be downloaded from this portal
- The size of the pdf file should not be more than 500 KB and The Passport Size Photograph should be in .jpg format and the size of the jpg file should not be more than 100 KB.
Mandatory Documents to be uploaded
(Only upload documents duly self-attested by the applicant in blue ink)
- Copy of document showing status of applicant, i.e., proprietorship, partnership firm and Pvt. Ltd/ Ltd. Company. In case of Partnership firm a copy of Partnership deed and In case of Pvt. Ltd. company copy of Registration Certificate from Registrar of Company is required.
- Copy of latest Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss A/c.
- Copy of Banker's Certificate
- Copy of acknowledgement of last year Income Tax Return.
- Names of Directors/Partners Certified by Chartered Accountants (Auditors).
- Character and antecedent certificate issued by Delhi Police (Police Clearance /Verification).
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Copy of GST Registration.
- Qualification of staff at least one staff member should have Degree / Diploma in Travel / Tourism from Recoganized University/ IITTM/Institution approved by AICTE OR 3 Years Working experience in Travel and Tourism Industries. (The academic qualification may be relaxed in case of Airlines, Shiping Transport, PR Agencies and those who have experience with MOT approved tour operators)
- Self Declaration in the prescribed format (Annexure-I,II and III).
- Module of Undertaking / Self Declaration Form
- Passport Size Photograph in jpg format and the size of the jpg file should not be more than 100 KB.
- Premises Photos
- Proof of Property-whether Owned/Rented
- Board's Resolution / NOC From Other Partner(s)
- Scan copy of Old License.
Optional Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of approval of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
Disclaimer: The period spent on field verification is excluded from the SLA timelines.