- Application Form shall be submitted online with correct information and complete documents because the information filled will be auto-generated/reflected in your final Digital Registration Certificate.
- The e-mail address of the applicant should be correctly filled as all communication would be done on the said e-mail address only.
- Fee for Grading of Guest House: Rs.4,000/- For Standard Category, Rs.6,000/- For Premier Category and Rs.10,000/- For Luxury Category.
- Payment of Grading to be done online.
- In case, the payment is to be made offline, then Demand Draft in favour of Principal Secretary (Tourism), Government of N.C.T. of Delhi shall be submitted in the office (by hand) or Speed Post, addressed to Head of Office, 2nd Floor, C-Wing, Tourism Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Near Metcalfe House, Delhi-110054.
Note: Your application for license fee will be accepted only after submission of requisite fees in the favour of Principal Secretary (Tourism) GNCT of Delhi, in the form of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque within Two (02) working days from date of online submission failing which, the application will be rejected out-rightly.
The issue date of Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque should not be older / earlier than 10 days prior to date of submission.
- Physical inspection of the premises would be carried out only after the submission of all mandatory documents i.e. when the application is complete in all respect.
- The status of your application can be checked by clicking “Track Your Application” window on this portal.
- The department has started digital delivery of service under this scheme and application once approved, the digitally signed Certificate and Order can be downloaded from this portal.
- The size of the pdf file should not be more than 500 KB and The Passport Size Photograph should be in .jpg format and the size of the jpg file should not be more than 100 KB.